WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you would like your institution to step up and become a front runner in finding a solution to the climate crisis, as well as to take sustainability initiatives from within the sector, then this is the event for you!
The conference will provide you with an opportunity to build networks with like-minded sustainability professionals and to update your knowledge by interacting with field experts. It will give delegates the opportunity to feed into the Climate Commission's work in the lead up to the COP26 event in 2021.
We encourage delegates to attend from all areas of campus life, to learn about interesting, innovative and new approaches to sustainability. Our 2020 conference will include both academic and campus-focused workshops alongside networking opportunities.
Delegates include, but are not limited to:
• Senior managers, Principals, and Vice-Chancellors
• Directors of finance, resources, estates and procurement
• Academics, Researchers, Lecturers and those developing curriculum
• Environmental and sustainability professionals
• Energy, procurement, travel and waste professionals
• Estates and Facility Managers
• Sector suppliers*
• Students' Unions Representatives
*Supported by companies showcasing the best in sustainability